20 inch MF cartridge for high flow applications
High performance 20ʺ micro-filtration cartridge, delivering microbiologically safe water for high flow volume applications.
- Bacterial retention: > 99,99999%
- Fits standard 20 inch housings
- EPDM seals ensure fast and easy replacement
The Micro 20 is a full membrane, micro-filtration cartridge that fits regular 20 inch drop-in filter housings. A bundle of 1500 hollow fiber membranes delivers microbiologically safe water even when large volumes are in demand. The fibers are protected by a stable, perforated, polypropylene tube. Endcaps with thick flat seals ensure a secure fit inside the filter housing as well as easy filter replacement.
- Membrane type: Microfiltration (MF), hydrophilic capillary membranes with asymmetric pore structure
- Membrane material: Polyethersulphone (PES)
- Max. pore size*: 0.20 μm absolute
- Bacterial retention**: > 99.99999 % (log 7)
- Membrane surface: Approx. 1.10 m² (11.000 cm²
- Cartridge size: 64 x 506 mm (OD x Length)
- Weight: 500 g
- Max. pressure: 5 bar (75 psi) operating pressure
- Max. temperature: 40°C (104°F) operating temperature
- Flow rate: 40 L/min @ 2 bar
- Service life***:
* Membrane cartridge tested for integrity according to ASTM D6908-06.
** Bacterial retention tested according to ASTM F838-05.
*** Service life depends on local water conditions, the amount of micro particles (SDI) and level of pre-filtration. SDI measured according to ASTM D4189-95.