DualStage MF 10-C
10 inch carbon block plus micro filteration membrane
The DualStage MF10-C improves taste and odour of the water and makes it microbiologically safe.
- Superior service life
- Reduces > 99% of free chlorine
- Bacterial retention: > 99,99999%
- Removes bad taste and odour
- High quality active carbon
- Ideal pre-filter
The DualStage MF10-C filter consists of a 9 ¾ʺ carbon shell combined with a Prime Water® MF membrane cartridge at its core. Water flows from the outside through the carbon and exits through the membranes. The DualStage MF10-C improves the taste and odour of the water and makes it microbiologically safe. The carbon filters moulded felt structure makes the cartridge very stable and delivers a superior service life.
- Membrane type: Prime Water® MF, asymmetric hydrophilic capillary membranes
- Membrane material: PES
- Max. pore size*: 0,20 μm absolute
- Bacterial retention: > 99,99999% (log 7) ASTM F838-05
- Carbon adsorption: Reduces > 99% of free chlorine, removes bad taste and odour
- Cartridge size: 71 x 249 mm (OD x Length)
- Weight: 300 g
- Max. pressure: 5 bar (75 psi)
- Max. temp: 40°C (104°F)
- Flow rate: 8 L/min @ 2 bar
- Service life**: +/- 4000 L
- Filter materials: Molded felt activated carbon shell
Potting: 2K epoxy resin
* Membrane cartridge tested for integrity according to ASTM D6908-06.
** Service life depends on local water conditions, the amount of micro particles (SDI) and level of prefiltration. SDI measured according to ASTM D4189-95. European guidelines prescribe exchange of cartridge after 6 months.