Active Carbon Block 10-CL
High performance, coconut based, 10 inch active carbon block
10ʺ sinterd active carbon block 10-CL not only improve the taste and odour of the water but also removes heavy metals and medicine residues.
- Removal of heavy metals, herbicides and pesticides
- Reduces > 99% of free chlorine
- Removes bad taste and odour
- Fits standard 10 inch housings
The active carbon block 10-CL consists of a 10ʺ high performance coconut based carbon block which is specifically designed to remove heavy metals such as lead and mercury, medicine residues and pesticides. Additionally it has an excelent adsorptive capacity for chlorine and general organic compounds greatly inproving the taste an odour of the water. The filter porosity of 5 μm ensures particle retention while maintaining a high flow rate.
- Carbon type: Coconut based carbon shell with a filter fineness of 5 μm
- Carbon adsorption: Reduces > 99% of free chlorine, heavy metals, herbicides, and pesticides; removes bad taste and odour
- Cartridge size: 72 x 248 mm (OD x Length)
- Weight: 425 g
- Max. temp: 40°C (104°F)
- Service life: Lead capacity >3.800 liters @ 1,9 L/min
Chlorine, taste, odour >76.000 liters @ 3,8 L/min